Sunday, February 4, 2018

February 2018

February 4, 2018

Super Bowl LII and I am cheering for the Patriots.  I would hate to think that the Patriots are short a fan this year, so I am trying to do my part in honor of mom.  (Also, I could care less, so I might as well think about mom tonight).

Ok, Now that Urban Quilter has selected #8 as our first forward progress challenge, I guess I better get started.

Number 8 is my cross-stitch initial.  I have not gotten very far yet, but this is about forward progress...so there is still hope.  Here is where I am now:


Why, you might ask, is my picture sideways.  The answer is that this is my second blog post ever, and I have no idea why it is sideways, when my photo is not sideways on my computer.  I did not put "learn how to blog" on my forward progress list, so it will have to wait until 2019.  

I am off to cross stitch now.  Happy Super Bowl Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog background and the blogroll is cool. The sideways picture is not a huge deal. If you brought it in sideways it is apt to be like that. I think learn how to blog may be a side-effect of your 2018 projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inquiring minds want to know...how did the month end? :)

    ReplyDelete